Test Your Free Radical Level in 5 Minutes – at Home!
The Oxidata™ Test enables you to determine the level of stress on your body caused by free radical activity. People of all ages can benefit from knowing if they are getting enough antioxidants in their diets and nutritional supplements to effectively counteract free radical cell damage.
The Oxidata Test™ provides a useful nutritional guide in the form of a color chart that helps determine the amount of oxidative activity in the body and can be helpful in making appropriate lifestyle and dietary changes.
This one-time use, at-home urine test kit measures the level of free radicals in your system. Too many free radicals over a period of time leads to chronic diseases, cell damage and faster aging.
Discover Your Need for Antioxidants
- The Oxidata™ Test is the world’s first and only non-invasive urine test that measures the amount of free radicals or oxidants in the body within five minutes.
- The Oxidata™ Test is an advanced patented technology available through our HealthQuest Practice.
- In-Office or At-Home Convenience
- Quick 5-minute test
- Scientifically Developed
- This urine test provides higher accuracy than an MDA (malondialdehyde) blood test. Accuracy is within the range of 90%.
The Oxidata Test Kit Includes:
- Oxidata Test™ Full Color Brochure
- Free Radical Activity Evaluation Color Chart
- Evaluation Explanation
- Test Results Tracking Chart
- Urine cup, the testing vial, a pipette to add urine to the vial, and specific directions.
- Each kit contains one test vial for one-time use.
Find research on this product HERE